The following describes the past activities of (or related to) TrustCare ordered chronologically.
- Project meetings November 22nd (ITU), 29th (DIKU) and Dec 6th (ITU)?, 13th (DIKU) 10-12.
- April 2010: From Process Design to Process Execution: Presentation at the Digitaliser 2010 conference featuring Anette Vainer (Resultmaker) and Thomas Hildebrandt (ITU)
- February 2010: New Interest Group for Processes and IT (in danish) for Industry, Public Organizations and Researchers. Initial seminar April 27th.
- February 24th, 2010: TrustCare presentation at Seminar on Healthcare Related Research at ITU
- December 7th, 2009: Process Center of Excellence Seminar on Process-Oriented IT Systems
- December 1, 2009: 10am-12.30, Project meeting at DIKU, S125 / 3-1-25
- August 2009: Project Meeting at ITU
- March 17th, 2009: Talk by Gianluigi Zavattaro, 10-11 at ITU, and Project meeting?, 11-13 at ITU.
- March 2009: Rao M. Rhagava and Maxime Beauquier initiated their PhD projects at ITU affiliated to TrustCare
- October 2008: Project meeting October 27th, 10-12 at DISC (Computer Science Department, Copenhagen University, South Campus).
- September 2008: Interview with Thomas Hildebrandt on process-oriented it-systems in Momentum (pdf).
- September 2008: Project meeting September 15th, 10-12 in room 4A05 at ITU.
- Summer 2008: Anders Starcke Henriksen and Lasse Nielsen initiated their PhD projects at DIKU affiliated to TrustCare
- July 2008: Workshop paper accepted at DDBP'08, Munich, September 17th, 2008
- July 2008: Workshop paper accepted and presented at ProHealth'08, Milan, September 1st, 2008
- June 2008: Presentation of TrustCare at the PLACES'08 workshop, Oslo (Slides in Quick Time format)
- June 2008: (DEADLINE October 10th, 2008) PhD scholarship in concurrency theory for interacting workflows. Focus: domain-specific typed process calculi, languages and process models for dynamically composed and updated workflows. Contact email@example.com and see the call at the ITU web site.
- February 2008: TrustCare focus meeting at ITU, Tuesday February 12th, 13-14.