Programming with Regions in the MLKit
A guide for programming with regions in the MLKit is available:
- Mads Tofte, Lars Birkedal, Martin Elsman, Niels Hallenberg, Tommy Højfeld Olesen, and Peter Sestoft. Programming with Regions in the MLKit (Revised for Version 4.3.0). IT University of Copenhagen. January 2006. pdf.
MLKit User's Guide
- MLKit Basis Library Implementation
- ML Basis Files
- Static Interpretation of Modules
A separate Wish List is maintained.
- The MLKit implements most of the Standard ML Basis Library
- The 1997 Summer School on Region-Based Memory Management
- comp.lang.ml FAQ
- Stephen Gilmore's Programming in Standard ML'97
- Related papers and reports