This is the homepage of the BPL Tool, a first implementation of bigraphical reactive systems with binding.
The BPL Tool provides manipulation, simulation and visualisation of bigraphs and bigraphical reactive systems, and can be used either through the included web and command line user interfaces or as a programming library.
Getting the BPL Tool
- BPL Tool Download
- Dowload the BPL Tool binaries and/or source code.
- online BPL tool demo.
- Installation instructions
- Installation instructions for BPL Tool.
- Technical report: The BPL Tool - A Tool for Experimenting with Bigraphical Reactive Systems
- Technical report describing how to use the BPL Tool
- Technical report: An Implementation of Bigraph Matching
- Technical report describing the matching algorithm used in the BPL Tool
- Slides: Implementing Binding Bigraphs
- Slides describing matching inference implementation
- Slides: BPL Tool
- Slides giving a brief rundown of bigraphs and the BPL Tool
- For developers
- Description of the API, the architecture, and other implementation details.