This page contains a brief overview of the teaching I have done at the IT University of Copenhagen.
I have taught parts of the following courses for MSc students and seminars for PhD students.
- PhD seminar: Advanced Seminar on Semantics and Types, Spring 2009
- System Architecture and Security, Spring 2009
- System Architecture and Security, Fall 2008
- PhD seminar: Process Calculi for Concurrency and Mobility, Fall 2007
- Project Cluster: Programming for SDT and MTG-T, Fall 2006.
- Modelbased design of distributed and mobile systems, Spring 2004.
- Modelbased design of distributed and mobile systems, Spring 2005.
Besides teaching courses I have also supervised a lot of projects. Below I list most of them.
- 8 projects within the Introduction to Programming - Project Cluster, Fall 2006.
- Operations Manager Extensibility Guide, by Herman Svensen, Summer 2006.
- Webshop True ApS., by Eirikur Alfred Eli Hedinsson Mortensen, Hesham Martin Khiery Mahoud El Dakak, and Jacob Hørbye Jensen, Summer 2006.
- Safe Concurrent Programming based on a verified model, by Alma Bijedic and Kamil Gás, Spring 2006.
- Security in Voip, by Krishna Bhaskar Loka, Shekar Mangalarapu, Suman Chintha, Spring 2006.
- Text Message Writing on Mobile Devices using Camera as Pointer, by Jens Vesti, Spring 2006.
- Search Engine project, by Usman Hanif and Venkat Reddy Takula, Spring 2006.
- JSP Webapplication for SILAs C14-database, by Anders Sorth Kjær, Bjarke Jensen, and Søren Kjeldgaard Olsen, Spring 2006.
- Chat and desktop visualization, by Jorge Santiago Donoso Correa, Spring 2006.
- Application of XML and Semantic Web technologies for Native Language Processing, by Martynas Jusevicius and Rokas Firantas, Spring 2006.
- Digital Business Platform, Jakob Jenkov and Toke Johansen.
- Concurrent Tuple Space in Java (In danish), by Piotr Skawinski, Spring 2005.
- Visualization of XML (In danish), by Morten Hjorth Fæster and Stephan Spangenberg, Spring 2005.
- VisualXML (In danish), by Rune Andersen and Rune Emde Pedersen, Spring 2005.
- Cinema Booking System, by Qingwei Cai, Piotr Skawinski, Fei Yang, and Martin Vyuga, Spring 2005.
- Digital Business Platform (In danish), by Jakob Jenkov and Toke Johansen, Spring 2005.
- Intersection - a shortcut to advanced thread synchronization (In danish), by Jakob Jenkov, Lars Bjørn Jensen, and Toke Johansen, Spring 2004.