Copenhagen, Denmark, July 7, 2014
Satellite Workshop of ICALP 2014
ScopeThis workshop aims at providing a forum for PhD students to exchange their preliminary or established results within the scope of the ICALP conference, in order to receive feedback. Excellent master students are also encouraged to contribute.
FormatYR-ICALP 2014 is a satellite workshop of ICALP 2014 and will be held on Monday July 7, 2014. Presentations are selected on the basis of an abstract of up to 3 pages (incl. references). No particular format is required. Submissions are judged on the expected interest in and quality of the talk. The accepted abstracts will be made available at the workshop, but no formal proceedings are planned. It is thus also allowed (and encouraged) to send results that have already been published.
Subission must be done through the following link:
Scientific ProgrammeMonday 09.00-10.30 AUD4
- Lakhdar Akroun. Simulation Preorder for Data-Centric Web Services.
- Amir Abboud. Hardness for Easy Problems.
- Elli Zavou, Asymptotic Competitive Analysis of Task Scheduling Algorithms on a Fault-Prone.
Monday 11.00-12.30 AUD4
- Ruben Becker. Towards Efficient Combinatorial Algorithms for the Min-Cost Flow Problem.
- Michał Różański, Solving Ad Hoc Communication Problems Through Network Coloring: A Short Overview.
- Andreas Wierz. Primal-Dual Algorithms for Precedence Constrained Covering Problems.
Monday 13.30-15.00 Atrium
- Poster session
Monday 15.30-17.00 AUD4
- Denis Kuperberg and Michał Skrzypczak. On Determinization of Good-For-Games Automata.
- Vitaly Perevoshchikov. Adding Operations to Weighted MSO-Logic.
- Matthias Feldotto. Analyzing Complex Infinitely Repeated Games with Methods from Evolutionary Game Theory.
Notification: 13 May 2014
Workshop Day: 7 July 2014
- Track A: Troels Sørensen, IT University of Copenhagehn
- Track B: Marco Carbone, IT University of Copenhagehn
- Track C: Pierluigi Crescenzi, Università degli Studi di Firenze